Stratix Brand and Web
As the largest pure-play managed mobility service provider in North America, Stratix handles the entire rugged device lifecycle program from support to replacement, 24/7/365.
Atomic Wash was tasked to update and modernize the brand identity of a 35-year-old B2B organization to better reflect their current industry and position them for continued growth. As well as concept, design and produce a new website that enables the company to establish their brand identity, engage customers and generate new business.
- Atomic Wash developed and produced a Brand Blueprint that uncovered the heart of the brand and enabling us to develop a compelling, relevant brand voice and tagline as well as sales messaging and value propositions.
- We created a complete logo exploration that presented a range of power meaningful designs, increasing stakeholder confidence in the final logo choice.
- Designed and built a high-impact website that presents the brand as the hero, simplifies the organizations capabilities and services, and offers strong CTAs throughout
- Collaborated with in-house marketing to create a brand launch plan, created multiple deliverables, to support brand launch email, direct mail, social media and event initiatives
- The new brand identity and voice resonated with all key stakeholders and incented them to increase their investment in the brand launch
- In less than a month, the new website delivered significantly higher SEO results.
- The brand launch initiatives successfully turning employees into brand ambassadors, garnered industry and media attention, and renewed interest in the brand
- Logo & identity
- Product Ideation
- Critical Communications